Peach Tahini Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup frozen coconut meat
- 2/3 cup frozen banana
- 4 tbsp raw coconut yogurt
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Ultra Soy Original
- 2 dates pitted
- 3 frozen blackberries for color
Step 1Combine all of the ingredients (except the pitaya powder, blackberries, extra tahini and extra yogurt) in your blender. Blend on high, adding more plant milk as needed to get the blender going.
Step 2Layer it up: spoon a two inch layer of the smoothie into the bottom of your glass. Then a layer of coconut yogurt. Then add tahini as you like. And repeat. Do the process in opposite (lightest layer first, going to darkest) for the reverse color combo.
Step 3Top with fresh fruit, edible flowers or whatever you like!